2nd INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics: Pilsen, September 6 - 8, 2009
The organizers of Neuroinformatics 2009 invite you and your colleagues to the 2nd INCF Congress of Neuroinformatics in Pilsen, Czech Republic.
The congress is organized as a single track event, with 6 keynote speakers, 5 workshops, and a major poster/demo session.
- Kenji Doya - ATR Computational Neurosciences Laboratory, Japan
- Alon Halevy - Google Inc., USA
- Astrid Prinz - Emory University, USA
- Andrew Schwartz - University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Shankar Subramaniam - University of California at San Diego, USA
- Arthur Toga - University of California at Los Angeles, USA
- Advances in the automatic analysis of multi-dimensional data
- Ontologies for neuroscience: Applications and advances
- How should a neuron be modeled: Biophysical detail vs. abstraction
- High performance computing and grid infrastructure for neuroinformatics applications
- The neuroinformatics of neural connectivity
Junior researchers are especially encouraged to submit abstracts for the poster and demo session.
We look forward to seeing you in Pilsen in September!
Karolinska Institutet, Sweden